Smartcard problem

I having problem with Smartcard Resource Manager installation.
OS - Windows XP - SP2
Software - Aladdin eToken
Hardware - eToken USB

After finished installation i received the error message below:
"Smartcard Resource Manager has been stopped.
The application will be closed.
You may launch the application again after restarting the Smartcard Resource
Manager."

I can't find Smartcard Resource Manager in my Windows.

I could install that same software and hardware in my another computer
withou problems.

If someone have information about that problem , please let me know.
Thanks a lot
1 answer Last reply
More about smartcard problem

    start/run, type:

    HH ms-its:%windir%\Help\netcfg.chm::/howto_enable_smartcard.htm

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Daniel Biaggio" <Daniel Biaggio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I having problem with Smartcard Resource Manager installation.
    > OS - Windows XP - SP2
    > Software - Aladdin eToken
    > Hardware - eToken USB
    >
    > After finished installation i received the error message below:
    > "Smartcard Resource Manager has been stopped.
    > The application will be closed.
    > You may launch the application again after restarting the Smartcard Resource
    > Manager."
    >
    > I can't find Smartcard Resource Manager in my Windows.
    >
    > I could install that same software and hardware in my another computer
    > withou problems.
    >
    > If someone have information about that problem , please let me know.
    > Thanks a lot

Hardware Software Windows XP