Smartcard problem

I having problem with Smartcard Resource Manager installation.
OS - Windows XP - SP2
Software - Aladdin eToken
Hardware - eToken USB

After finished installation i received the error message below:
"Smartcard Resource Manager has been stopped.
The application will be closed.
You may launch the application again after restarting the Smartcard Resource
Manager."

I can't find Smartcard Resource Manager in my Windows.

I could install that same software and hardware in my another computer
withou problems.

If someone have information about that problem , please let me know.
Thanks a lot

start/run, type:

HH ms-its:%windir%\Help\netcfg.chm::/howto_enable_smartcard.htm

--
Mark L. Ferguson