Microsoft Store Opening With Win 7, Ashley Tisdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]tipoo[/nom]Why...WHY?!?!?!?[/citation]

The only thing I can think of is that they're trying to target a group of people who will have no choice but to ask their parents take them to the concert. Once they get there, the kids can listen to music and they can wander around and be tempted by all the wonderful things on sale. It's the perfect crime!

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]mcreskiller[/nom]Well she is fairly attractive (coming from a 16yo boy) if shes promoting windows 7 i will buy it! Lmao,[/citation]

You son, are a marketing team's wet dream.

tipoo

Distinguished
May 4, 2006
[citation][nom]mcreskiller[/nom]Well she is fairly attractive (coming from a 16yo boy) if shes promoting windows 7 i will buy it! Lmao,[/citation]

So I take it horse face is the new attractive?

G

I am happy to see that I am not the only one that had to google her name, but she`s cute and my age :p

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]tipoo[/nom]So I take it horse face is the new attractive?[/citation]

Horse face? Wow, really? You must have ridiculously high standards because she is a very attractive woman. I don't know why the guy says he is 16 though, Tisdale is like 24 or something.

Kelavarus

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2009
... I've never even heard of Scottsdale. From what I gather, Ashley Tisdale is from High School Musical, I guess? That movie put me to sleep in 5 minutes.

G

We should ask for a national Holiday on that day!
Windows 7 day, the day all our lives became easier!

Status
Not open for further replies.