Lost Home Edition disk

Hello...I have a fully licensed version of Windows XP(with certificate of
authenticity label), and I've lost my Windows XP Home Edition disk. I need
some files on that disk to set up right-to-left language support on my
computer. Is there a way I can get what I need for the language support
without having to buy a whole new Windows XP pack at the store? A quick
answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

"How to replace lost, broken, or missing Microsoft software or hardware"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;326246

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"jgarri1" <jgarri1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello...I have a fully licensed version of Windows XP(with certificate of
> authenticity label), and I've lost my Windows XP Home Edition disk. I
need
> some files on that disk to set up right-to-left language support on my
> computer. Is there a way I can get what I need for the language support
> without having to buy a whole new Windows XP pack at the store? A quick
> answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

In article <180C4C4B-B177-446C-97F5-2B23433B1C01@microsoft.com>,
jgarri1 says...
> Hello...I have a fully licensed version of Windows XP(with certificate of
> authenticity label), and I've lost my Windows XP Home Edition disk. I need
> some files on that disk to set up right-to-left language support on my
> computer. Is there a way I can get what I need for the language support
> without having to buy a whole new Windows XP pack at the store? A quick
> answer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

If you know someone else with a CD, get them to make a copy of it for
you. THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL as you pay for the right to use the software
i.e the CoA, not the media.

--
Conor

The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd