FA- Complete Namco Museum collection VOL 1-5

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
September 8, 2005 1:23:37 PM

Hey all,
I am auctioning off the complete Namco collection:

http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=16037124...
0805&item=8217648947&lk=URL

Thanks for loking,
Mark
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 11:34:24 PM

You do know, Mark, that there is a sixth set out there, right?

Nice collection though.
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 11:43:15 PM

The Space Boss wrote:
> You do know, Mark, that there is a sixth set out there, right?
>
> Nice collection though.

I did hear that they released a "Encore" edition for PS1 over in Japan.
Did they make a US release of it?

-Mark
September 8, 2005 11:54:50 PM

No, Mark sadly it did not hit the states. I believe since they ran out
of letters they used the (R). It was, I believe just a bunch of
leftover games and a limited run.
September 9, 2005 11:13:24 AM

"Tec-9" <mandm785@juno.com> wrote in news:1126196617.715626.56540
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> Hey all,
> I am auctioning off the complete Namco collection:
>
> http://cm.ebay.com/cm/ck/1065-29296-2357-0?uid=16037124...
> 0805&item=8217648947&lk=URL
>
> Thanks for loking,
> Mark

No shipping to Canada makes me sad. And results in a lower selling price,
because I can't bid.
!