Please help asap, Netstat problem

I am trying 2 use netstat 2 see the ip of a game I play online. So I click
start, and click run, then I type netstat in the box and click ok, then the
black box with all the information I need flashes up on the screen and then
vanishes, it must be on the screen for no more than 1/100th of a second, so
there is no chance of finding out my the IP of the game i'm in at the moment.
Can someone please tell me how to keep it on the screen so I can read it, I
need 2 know ASAP, and can u explain fully as I know very little about pcs and
the different programs (windows etc)

Thx ever so much to whoever helps me, it is much appreciated

Hit the PrtScn button on the keyboard at the exact sec you see the info on
the screen.
Then open a new wordpad doc and right click, paste and then if you were
quick enough you should have it to save as (filename) your choice.

j;-)

helpster wrote:
> I am trying 2 use netstat 2 see the ip of a game I play
> online. So I click start, and click run, then I type netstat
> in the box and click ok, then the black box with all the
> information I need flashes up on the screen and then
> vanishes, it must be on the screen for no more than 1/100th
> of a second, so there is no chance of finding out my the IP
> of the game i'm in at the moment. Can someone please tell me
> how to keep it on the screen so I can read it, I need 2 know
> ASAP, and can u explain fully as I know very little about
> pcs and the different programs (windows etc)
>
> Thx ever so much to whoever helps me, it is much appreciated

You need to open a command prompt window to view the
information. Do the following:

Go to Start -> Run and enter cmd.exe in the Open box. Click OK.
In the command prompt window, now enter netstat.

FYI, entering netstat /? will show you all the switches which
are available for this command, -a -n and -o are the most
useful.

Nepatsfan