Here and on the Web

Why does the posts that appear here in this usenet group also appear
on the world wide web? http://www.wireless-chat.net/internet/ Just
Curious!

"Doug Jamal" <unimportantbishiv6atyahoodotcom@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Why does the posts that appear here in this usenet group also appear
> on the world wide web? http://www.wireless-chat.net/internet/ Just
> Curious!

I'm curious - if this isnt the world wide web - where am I ?
Nevermind,,, I'm just weirded out from all the spammers.

On Sun, 30 May 2004 02:56:02 GMT, in alt.internet.wireless , Doug Jamal
<unimportantbishiv6atyahoodotcom@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Why does the posts that appear here in this usenet group also appear
>on the world wide web? http://www.wireless-chat.net/internet/ Just
>Curious!

Same way they appear in google groups I expect. In other words, someone is
running a news client tool that converts posts to html, possibly
dynamically upon request via http.

--
Mark McIntyre