Could not start the DCOM Server Process Launcher

I'm having problems using InstallShield. Apparently it needs the DCOM
process to be started so I tried to start it and I get this error:

Could not start the DCOM Server Process Launcher service on Local Computer.
Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a
timely fashion.

DCOM has no dependencies so it can't be some other service I need to start
first, so how can I start it?

--
Sergio Florez M.
Medellín, Colombia

    Service startup failure is going to be either corrupt system files, or a driver conflict.

    To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson

    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Sergio Florez M." <sergioflorezm_@_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:upmz%23MBqFHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    > I'm having problems using InstallShield. Apparently it needs the DCOM
    > process to be started so I tried to start it and I get this error:
    >
    > Could not start the DCOM Server Process Launcher service on Local Computer.
    > Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a
    > timely fashion.
    >
    > DCOM has no dependencies so it can't be some other service I need to start
    > first, so how can I start it?
    >
    > --
    > Sergio Florez M.
    > Medellín, Colombia