I have setup three Accounts on my Computer and I want to have them setup
where what happen on that account stays on that account and pick and
choose which programs and things are able to be ran on what accounts

I have XPpro and the internet i setup runs under my account (Admin.)
only and not the others. Now I want my Roxio software to only ran by
my account, but I want the other CD burning software to be ran by the
other users including my self.

And other thing is there is I can see pic and stuff from other users
and I want my little girl to have her own My Music folder with her
Music when she logs on, and not be able to listen to my songs library

How can I achieve this

--
Cliftonmw

start/run, type:

HH ms-its:%windir%\Help\filefold.chm::/windows_make_folders_private.htm

Install any app you want to exclude to the 'My Documents' folders that you make private.

--
Mark L. Ferguson