  • Video
  • Classic
Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
September 20, 2005 3:07:09 PM

I know this might be the wrong group for this but why doesn't work
anymore with the latest version of Mame?
Mike

More about : mame spatterhouse

Anonymous
September 20, 2005 3:07:10 PM

Michael Smeal wrote:
> I know this might be the wrong group for this but why doesn't work
> anymore with the latest version of Mame?
> Mike

Sometimes the changes made to MAME render a ROM release dead. You need
to get the Splatterhouse ROM from the latest ROM set. This set should be
posted to the newsgroups shortly after a new MAME release.

I just checked alt.binaries.emulators.mame and I see someone is posting
a flood of v0.100 ROMs (a flood means a majority, if not a complete set,
of something is being posted).

Go here to get a program that allows you to download from the
newsgroups: www.newsbin.com

They also have tutorials on that site for a how-to.
Anonymous
September 21, 2005 2:41:36 AM

Thanks, I already figured it out. I needed the Mame32v0.100 version.
Hope this helps anyone else in here
Mike

!