I have a DSl with a Belkin router (wireless) that serves 2 computers.
I have not had any trouble at all until now.
On one computer, I can access the internet using my wife's XP user account.
When I log off and change to my user acct, the wireless network is not found.
These are the troubleshooting steps I have taken:

1. Virus scan--no virus
2. Device manager to see if wireless card is enabled, it is.
3. Reboot the modem and the router.
4. Reboot the computer.
5. Moved the computer closer to the router--no luck.

What should I do further to diagnose and fix the prob? Both user accts are
administrative.

Thanks

Don

Network Connections folder. Rightclick the 'Wireless Network Connection' icon, Properties. Advanced tab, see sharing checkbox.

--
Mark L. Ferguson