Problem with IE..see inside

My home page is msn.com.. yesterday it started changing to yahoo mail
as soon as my home page came up for 5 seconds... If I got to a site
and then to another link, it does the same thing.. goes to yahoo mail.
No matter what I link to, all pages go to yahoo mail.. any thots? thnx

Have you run your anti-spy programs lately?
--
Billy Joe