What does this error message mean

When I try to open a program up pops a box with the following error
message. 'omgibox.exe has encountered a problem & need to close? If I
click to get the error report it says 'appname omgibox.exe AppVer
3.1.03110 ModName msjet40.dll ModVer 4.0.86180 Offset 000111e7'

What does that mean & how do I fix the problem? The program is
Sony'Sonicstage which is used to transfer data from a PC to a mini disc
player.

Thanks in advance
1 answer Last reply
More about what error message mean

    See if this helps..
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q321882

    "the Old Fart" <nothere@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > When I try to open a program up pops a box with the following error
    > message. 'omgibox.exe has encountered a problem & need to close? If I
    > click to get the error report it says 'appname omgibox.exe AppVer
    > 3.1.03110 ModName msjet40.dll ModVer 4.0.86180 Offset 000111e7'
    >
    > What does that mean & how do I fix the problem? The program is
    > Sony'Sonicstage which is used to transfer data from a PC to a mini disc
    > player.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

Support Microsoft Error Message Windows XP