  • Microsoft
  • Error Message
  • Windows XP
August 24, 2005 2:44:35 PM

When I try to open a program up pops a box with the following error
message. 'omgibox.exe has encountered a problem & need to close? If I
click to get the error report it says 'appname omgibox.exe AppVer
3.1.03110 ModName msjet40.dll ModVer 4.0.86180 Offset 000111e7'

What does that mean & how do I fix the problem? The program is
Sony'Sonicstage which is used to transfer data from a PC to a mini disc
player.

Thanks in advance

More about : error message

August 24, 2005 2:44:36 PM