RDP Blank Screen

Hi There!

I have Remote Desktop Setup on my pc at work, and mostly it
works fine (XP SP2 + all post SP patches, Novell Client
Latest version etc). Occasionally when I connect to the work
computer, I get a prompt to authenticate and once thats done
I get a blank screen and the only way to resolve it is to
ctrl alt end and log off, then reconnect and its fine
(though everything I am working on is lost).

I have dual screens.

Novell can timeout.

Mapped Drive Connection to Network Share May Be Lost - timeout:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297684

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Andre Southgate" <Andre@sapphiresolutions.co.nz.NOSPAM!> wrote in message
> Hi There!
>
> I have Remote Desktop Setup on my pc at work, and mostly it
> works fine (XP SP2 + all post SP patches, Novell Client
> Latest version etc). Occasionally when I connect to the work
> computer, I get a prompt to authenticate and once thats done
> I get a blank screen and the only way to resolve it is to
> ctrl alt end and log off, then reconnect and its fine
> (though everything I am working on is lost).
>
> I have dual screens.

I don't see any disconnected drives, and why would it do it
sometimes and not others?

<upbC4yMqFHA.2364@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, Mark L.
Ferguson<marfer_mvpREMOVE@hotmail.com> wrote:
Novell can timeout.

Mapped Drive Connection to Network Share May Be Lost -
timeout:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/297684

--
Mark L. Ferguson