Auction: Dell Laptop, Many Extras - HURRY!

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:24:30 -0400, <tony @ scarolas . com> wrote:

>If anyone is interested, Dell Inspiron laptop auction at the following URL:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6777575159
>
>Many extras.
>
>Only four hours remain, minimum bid is currently $142 USD, no reserve.
>
>Auction ends Jun-20-05 21:27:11 PDT.
>
>Thank you and good luck!

Wow, a whopping 8 gig HD in a pentium II with a 192mb of ram. I
better hurry for this one before I change my mind.

Is this an item you posted on EBay? Geez....300 mhz P2, 192 meg RAM? 8
gig HD? Talk about obsolete!!!

Tom S.
Houston, TX

<Rob> wrote in message news:q6afb1pnfkaihjfsgkubeup2ljkb5q0hvn@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:24:30 -0400, <tony @ scarolas . com> wrote:
>
> >If anyone is interested, Dell Inspiron laptop auction at the following
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6777575159
> >
> >Many extras.
> >
> >Only four hours remain, minimum bid is currently $142 USD, no reserve.
> >
> >Auction ends Jun-20-05 21:27:11 PDT.
> >
> >Thank you and good luck!
> >

> Wow, a whopping 8 gig HD in a pentium II with a 192mb of ram. I
> better hurry for this one before I change my mind.

Too late. Went for $255! Considering new ones can be had for not too much
more you gotta wonder if people know what the heck they are buying.