Can't bring up Task Manager

When I ctrl+alt+del to bring up the "Windows Security" window, andI
select task manager, it doesn't come up!

--
solarsnowfall
1 answer Last reply

    CTRL_ALT_DELETE should bring up task mgr by itself,if not try R.clicking
    the task bar,select task mgr.

    "solarsnowfall" wrote:

    > When I ctrl+alt+del to bring up the "Windows Security" window, andI
    > select task manager, it doesn't come up!
    >

    > --
    > solarsnowfall

Support Windows Security Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP