hi, i was wondering if someone knew how to get my msn messenger to let me log
in! It just says that its not connecting with the internet but i checked my
firewall and msn messenger is an execption. I really dont know what the
problem is! please help!!
thx

Why use msn messenger,its really designed for use with msn explorer,a
dial-up ISP.But if you must,try add/remove programs,windows components,
uncheck windows messenger,close out.

"briii" wrote:

> hi, i was wondering if someone knew how to get my msn messenger to let me log
> in! It just says that its not connecting with the internet but i checked my
> firewall and msn messenger is an execption. I really dont know what the
> problem is! please help!!
> thx

In article <E72DE820-D104-4D0B-80E0-E03368B4DAC6@microsoft.com>, Andrew
E. says...
> Why use msn messenger,its really designed for use with msn explorer,a
> dial-up ISP.

Err no it isn't.

--
Conor

The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd

maybe turn it off and go for the newly released version 7.5
http://messenger.msn.com