MSN MESSENGER CONNECTION

hi, i was wondering if someone knew how to get my msn messenger to let me log
in! It just says that its not connecting with the internet but i checked my
firewall and msn messenger is an execption. I really dont know what the
problem is! please help!!
thx
3 answers Last reply
More about messenger connection

    Why use msn messenger,its really designed for use with msn explorer,a
    dial-up ISP.But if you must,try add/remove programs,windows components,
    uncheck windows messenger,close out.

    "briii" wrote:

    > hi, i was wondering if someone knew how to get my msn messenger to let me log
    > in! It just says that its not connecting with the internet but i checked my
    > firewall and msn messenger is an execption. I really dont know what the
    > problem is! please help!!
    > thx

    In article <E72DE820-D104-4D0B-80E0-E03368B4DAC6@microsoft.com>, Andrew
    E. says...
    > Why use msn messenger,its really designed for use with msn explorer,a
    > dial-up ISP.

    Err no it isn't.

    --
    Conor

    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd

    maybe turn it off and go for the newly released version 7.5
    http://messenger.msn.com

    "briii" <briii@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi, i was wondering if someone knew how to get my msn messenger to let me
    > log
    > in! It just says that its not connecting with the internet but i checked
    > my
    > firewall and msn messenger is an execption. I really dont know what the
    > problem is! please help!!
    > thx

Connection Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP