Converting ISO file to bootable CD

I have an ISO file for a shareware utility that is supposed to result in
a bootable CD. How do I do this in XP Home? Searching on 'iso' in XP Home
Help comes up with nothing. I understand I can do it in Nero but don't
have that ap or any other third-party CD burning software.

TIA

--
Untie the two knots to email me

"I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrat."

Will Rogers

The CD writing tools in XP will not "burn" an ISO image. It was never
desinged like that. I have successfully used Roxio or Nero to create the CD
from an ISO image.

Yves Leclerc wrote:
> The CD writing tools in XP will not "burn" an ISO image. It was never
> desinged like that. I have successfully used Roxio or Nero to create the CD
> from an ISO image.
>

> "Ken Knecht" <kenkknot@deruknot.com> wrote in message
>
>>I have an ISO file for a shareware utility that is supposed to result in
>>a bootable CD. How do I do this in XP Home? Searching on 'iso' in XP Home
>>Help comes up with nothing. I understand I can do it in Nero but don't
>>have that ap or any other third-party CD burning software.
>>
>>TIA
>>

>>--
>>Untie the two knots to email me
>>
>>"I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrat."
>>
>>Will Rogers

How do you do it in Roxio?

In Roxio Easy Media Creator Classic, you can read the ISO file. Then, just
follow the burning steps.

"DrJoel" <joelw135@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Yves Leclerc wrote:
>> The CD writing tools in XP will not "burn" an ISO image. It was never
>> desinged like that. I have successfully used Roxio or Nero to create the
>> CD from an ISO image.
>>

>> "Ken Knecht" <kenkknot@deruknot.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>I have an ISO file for a shareware utility that is supposed to result in
>>>a bootable CD. How do I do this in XP Home? Searching on 'iso' in XP Home
>>>Help comes up with nothing. I understand I can do it in Nero but don't
>>>have that ap or any other third-party CD burning software.
>>>
>>>TIA
>>>

>>>--
>>>Untie the two knots to email me
>>>
>>>"I'm not a member of any organized political party. I'm a Democrat."
>>>
>>>Will Rogers
>>>

> How do you do it in Roxio?

Gordon

"Ken Knecht" <kenkknot@deruknot.com> wrote in message
> I have an ISO file for a shareware utility that is supposed to result
> in a bootable CD. How do I do this in XP Home? Searching on 'iso' in
> XP Home Help comes up with nothing. I understand I can do it in Nero
> but don't have that ap or any other third-party CD burning software.
>
> TIA

Try this: It's free and will burn ISO images to CD

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

Yves Leclerc wrote:
> In Roxio Easy Media Creator Classic, you can read the ISO file. Then, just
> follow the burning steps.
>

> "DrJoel" <joelw135@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
>>Yves Leclerc wrote:
>>
>>>The CD writing tools in XP will not "burn" an ISO image. It was never
>>>desinged like that. I have successfully used Roxio or Nero to create the
>>>CD from an ISO image.
>>>

>>>"Ken Knecht" <kenkknot@deruknot.com> wrote in message

>>How do you do it in Roxio?

Can I have a more detailed step by step for Roxio? Thanks.