Unable to change I/O address, driver won't work

August 24, 2005 1:27:03 PM

How can I change the reserved I/O address of my VGA card because it has a
conflict
with my VIA CPU to AGP controller driver?

I am unable to check out the box where it says "use automatic settings".

I can not even found the CPU to AGP controller driver settings anywhere, so
I could try to chage those settings.

I´m using the Windows XP SP 2 default VGA driver, VgaSave. But I can not
install the actual ATI catalyst drivers because the catalyst installer
complains about the hardware conflict.....
Anonymous
August 24, 2005 4:36:03 PM

Install the VIA 4 in 1 Hyperion chipset drivers. As far as I know, the CPI
to VGA and the VGA card get configured correctly with the chipset drivers.

look on www.viaarena.com