Unable to change I/O address, driver won't work

How can I change the reserved I/O address of my VGA card because it has a
conflict
with my VIA CPU to AGP controller driver?

I am unable to check out the box where it says "use automatic settings".

I can not even found the CPU to AGP controller driver settings anywhere, so
I could try to chage those settings.

I´m using the Windows XP SP 2 default VGA driver, VgaSave. But I can not
install the actual ATI catalyst drivers because the catalyst installer
complains about the hardware conflict.....
1 answer Last reply
More about unable change address driver work

    Install the VIA 4 in 1 Hyperion chipset drivers. As far as I know, the CPI
    to VGA and the VGA card get configured correctly with the chipset drivers.

    look on www.viaarena.com

    "hugo" <hugo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > How can I change the reserved I/O address of my VGA card because it has a
    > conflict
    > with my VIA CPU to AGP controller driver?
    >
    > I am unable to check out the box where it says "use automatic settings".
    >
    > I can not even found the CPU to AGP controller driver settings anywhere,
    > so
    > I could try to chage those settings.
    >
    > I´m using the Windows XP SP 2 default VGA driver, VgaSave. But I can not
    > install the actual ATI catalyst drivers because the catalyst installer
    > complains about the hardware conflict.....

Windows XP