Leadtek GF2 Ti Temp

G

I have a Leadtek Winfast Geforce 2 Titanium and i am using its Winfox utility.. my Chip Surface Temperature is 62 Celcius! and Chip Edge TEmp is 54 celcisu!that is pretty high isn't it?!?!?WHY?!?!is it scary?
and my athlon xp 1900+ is always around 52 and highest is 57...is that dangerous too!?!?HELP!!!

svol

Champion
I think you don't have enough air flow inside your case, so your heat can't get out of your case.
It's best to have at least two casefans, one in the bottom front for intake, and one in the upper rear for exhaust. If your PSU already has an extra fan inside the case the one in the upper rear could be leaved away.

My case has so many fans that it hovers above the ground :eek: .

G

well the one with athlon xp 1900+ is using 2 intake fans in lower front and 4 exhaust fans at upper rear and usinga lian li aluminium ful tower casing

but the geofrce 2 ti is different. only has one exhaust in front....

but both the comps dont hang

Access

Distinguished
Aug 28, 2001
perhaps you can add one for exhaust, and it might be good too if you add a slot fan near your geforce, I don't have leadtek myself, but after I added a slot fan, I could increase the core and mem more higher about 20 for the core and 15 for memory

svol

Champion
And what are you ambient (room) temps. If it's 35 C then I'm not surprised with such high temps.

My case has so many fans that it hovers above the ground :eek: .