freeware tile matching game

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Warehouser is a free tile matching strategy/Puzzle game I wrote just as a
home project , not to sell anything.
I work for a Medical Center I.T. department. There will always be enough
drunk and stupid people to keep me
busy processing claims.

If you've played the Midway consle games they put in Bars with games like
"Boxxi" or "Mahki" it's in that vein.
or Somewhere between Mahjong and Tetris, with a few fresh concepts.

The rules are very simple, and you can always undo moves as long as the game
still respects you.

No nag screens , no expiration, no secret internet packets (ala lexmark),
Oh and no money back guarantee...

The bad news is I haven't put in any Direct 3d or OpenGL . Nothing state of
the art.

currently for Windows only. If I get another Linux machine up and running
then I'll look into porting a package.

http://www.geocities.com/thinkways/wh/whnews.htm

Michael Raley wrote:
> Warehouser is a free tile matching strategy/Puzzle game I wrote just as a
> home project , not to sell anything.
> I work for a Medical Center I.T. department. There will always be enough
> drunk and stupid people to keep me
> busy processing claims.
>
> http://www.geocities.com/thinkways/wh/whnews.htm

nice.

--
Woodzy
sysop at rtdos dot com

http://www.rtdos.com (alt OS for games based on the classics)
http://rtdos.com/webportal (retro computing webportal)
http://b.webring.com/hub?ring=cobol2 ( COBOL professionals )

Michael Raley wrote:
> Warehouser is a free tile matching strategy/Puzzle game>
> If you've played the Midway consle games they put in Bars with games like
> "Boxxi" or "Mahki" it's in that vein.
> or Somewhere between Mahjong and Tetris, with a few fresh concepts.
> http://www.geocities.com/thinkways/wh/whnews.htm

He said "Mahjong" (oh my god) - I must rush over and check! ;-)

Regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"Michael Raley" <mr680@earthlink.net> wrote here on 22 Nov 2004:

<snip>
> The rules are very simple, and you can always undo moves as long
> as the game still respects you.
<snip>

Am I the only person to find that bit slighty unnerving...? ;)

--
Please remove ".invalid" to reply by email.

Support the world's oldest motorsport venue!
http://www.shelsley-walsh.co.uk/future.html

"David Buttery" <rabbiteer@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message
> "Michael Raley" <mr680@earthlink.net> wrote here on 22 Nov 2004:
>
> <snip>
>> The rules are very simple, and you can always undo moves as long
>> as the game still respects you.
> <snip>
>
> Am I the only person to find that bit slighty unnerving...? ;)

Don't you know you have to be respectful to your games <g>?

Have a great day!

Ami
"Once upon a time, there was light in my life; now there's only love in
the dark. Nothing I can do; total exclipse of the heart." -- Bonnie
Tyler

"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Michael Raley wrote:
> > Warehouser is a free tile matching strategy/Puzzle game>
> > If you've played the Midway consle games they put in Bars with games
like
> > "Boxxi" or "Mahki" it's in that vein.
> > or Somewhere between Mahjong and Tetris, with a few fresh concepts.
> > http://www.geocities.com/thinkways/wh/whnews.htm
>
> He said "Mahjong" (oh my god) - I must rush over and check! ;-)
>
> Regards from vegard

Sorry, didn't intend to mislead. It's really the in the same family as the
"same game" and diamond mines,
I was trying to give a category placement with more well known titles

I've added a utility to replay saved games like a movie and posted a new
christmas theme tileset to the site.

..