bios password

i have a dell inspiron 1100 laptop, my daughter set and then forgot the bios
password and now cannot get into her computer is there a backdoor password i
could use and if so what is it?

thanks in advance

BigJim

call dell support and explain the problem they will be able to help you.
All you have to do is prove ownership.

"Ray Parker III" <Ray-Lety@swbell.net> wrote in message
>i have a dell inspiron 1100 laptop, my daughter set and then forgot the
>bios password and now cannot get into her computer is there a backdoor
>password i could use and if so what is it?
>
> thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS