When powered up, following message appears:
"DSOutputEnabler MFC Application has encountered a problem and needs to
close."
The message disappears when OK is pressed, but when the mouse is moved
to TV of the system bar, this icon disappears. This icon is associated
with the Matrox millennium graphics card. I have no idea what caused
the message in the first place.

How can this message be removed upon startup. Incidentally, I did
select the button to send the message to Microsoft.

Joe

--
Joe Soul

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type (or paste in): SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson