I would like to run disk check but each time I schedule it and reboot, the
message that I see upon reboot is that disk check has been cancelled. How
can I get it to run? Thanks.

Andy

GO to RUN and type chkdsk

"Andy G." wrote:

> I would like to run disk check but each time I schedule it and reboot, the
> message that I see upon reboot is that disk check has been cancelled. How
> can I get it to run? Thanks.
>
> Andy

Thanks, but I tried a similar tactic by running it from a command prompt.
Check disk runs but it won't correct errors without the '/f' key, but when I
try chkdsk /f the response that I get is that it will be scheduled to run
the next time that Windows starts. When I boot, disk check is cancelled.
Any other suggestions?