lookin for a new video card

budman643

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2001
hey all i need your help!

Im lookin for a new video card, its gonna be mostly for games and some video. I want a GeForce 3 Ti 500 chip set only i dont know what card to get. Thanks for any advice given.

AMD_Man

Splendid
Jul 3, 2001
Get anything that says GeForce3 Ti500. They all perform virtually the same.

AMD technology + Intel technology = Intel/AMD Pentathlon IV; the <b>ULTIMATE</b> PC processor

chaotictech

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
About the only way to decide is to find one with the features you want, such as games, dvd spoftware, 3d glasses,and vivo. Decide what you want and find a card with those features.

If you ever stop learning, YOU'ER DEAD!!

Stiffler

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2001
Yeah if you look at a set of bechmarks on the same System but with different Ti500's on them there is so little difference its not even worth comparing.

What human can spot the difference between 100, 102, 104, and 99 fps (Totally made up as I cannot be arsed to check a review... but I am sure you get the idea)

Like the others say look for the card at the best price with the best set of extras :)

Tim

I am Homer of Borg ! Prepare to be... MMMhhhhh Doughnuts

eden

Champion
Like the others said, it depends on what you want.
If you want everything except a TV Tuner and TV IN (are both same?) then go with the Asus V8200T5 Deluxe. It comes with 3d Glasses (you need 100HZ Refresh Rate at least to play well) an entire video suite including editing and capture, TV OUT and few other nitpicks!