Sign in with
Your question

I google sign in

Last response: in Windows 7
July 21, 2010 11:25:36 AM

Hello,I'm having trouble staying signed into my igoogle. I was having trouble with it before. I learned that by taking a few small steps I could clear my cookies and that would do the trick. IT DID ! life was good, no more pop up box for gmail when I logged on, went right to my customized igoogle page every time. Then along came comast with a new look to thier email of course couldn't get in. called comcast they said clear your cookies it wont bother any thing. needless to say I'm back to signing in for gmail and my igoogle. Tryed redoing the cookies no luck! I'm running windows 7 , anybody have any suggestions??

More about : google sign

a c 353 $ Windows 7
July 21, 2010 3:19:46 PM

If your sign-on to gmail has a box that states something like "save my logon info on this computer" you are set. If you don't see something like that, you can't save your logon info.
m
l
July 28, 2010 12:07:22 PM

hang-the-9 said:
If your sign-on to gmail has a box that states something like "save my logon info on this computer" you are set. If you don't see something like that, you can't save your logon info.

Thanks for replying hang-the nine . But I believe you may mean the stay signed in checkbox . I do that every time and it doesn't work . It didn't keep me signed in . I think I found the solution , I uninstalled my gmail notifier . Ever since I did that , no more clicking ok on the box that opens up when logging on , no more signing in to see my igoogle page . I mean I would go to igoogle (the plain one) not my customized one . Now I click on to my igoogle shotcut icon and I go straight to my customized igoogle . I hope it keeps up four days and running .

Thanks for replying

MAKO4
m
l
!