Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003

When I attempt to do a search, MS Office PE 2003 starts to configure and I am
prompted to give the source for the folder containing the installation
package 'pro11.msi' . This file is not on my computer. MS Office PE 2003
has already been installed and I have no problem using the associated
programs. How can I stop this reconfig attempt or find pro11.msi?

Parts of Office can be setup to 'install when needed'. You need the original media.

--
Mark L. Ferguson