Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003

When I attempt to do a search, MS Office PE 2003 starts to configure and I am
prompted to give the source for the folder containing the installation
package 'pro11.msi' . This file is not on my computer. MS Office PE 2003
has already been installed and I have no problem using the associated
programs. How can I stop this reconfig attempt or find pro11.msi?
1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft office professional edition 2003

    Parts of Office can be setup to 'install when needed'. You need the original media.

    --
    Mark L. Ferguson
    "dsone" <dsone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EA02E7B2-633A-477F-9D37-46B75B96B4A1@microsoft.com...
    > When I attempt to do a search, MS Office PE 2003 starts to configure and I am
    > prompted to give the source for the folder containing the installation
    > package 'pro11.msi' . This file is not on my computer. MS Office PE 2003
    > has already been installed and I have no problem using the associated
    > programs. How can I stop this reconfig attempt or find pro11.msi?

Office Microsoft Windows XP MSI-Microstar