Free Games Needed for game software page

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

I run a Free Software website http://softchoice.come.to

Yet I would like to list new Games Software that is Free or Playable
shareware that work in Linux or XP and Windows 2003 / 2005 versions

Does anyone know of any not listed there, or care to mention ones

I hope it was ok to ask in here.

regards
email me at webmaster@sounds.every1.net

http://games.entertainment-choice.co.uk

"_Software Choice" <soundchoice2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I run a Free Software website http://softchoice.come.to
>
> Yet I would like to list new Games Software that is Free or Playable
> shareware that work in Linux or XP and Windows 2003 / 2005 versions
>
> Does anyone know of any not listed there, or care to mention ones
>
> I hope it was ok to ask in here.

Well, you don't have Candy is Dandy, or Crashed!, both of which I wrote
and are freeware <g>. They're available at Rudy's caiman.us site.

Have a great day!

Ami
"Once upon a time, there was light in my life; now there's only love in
the dark. Nothing I can do; total exclipse of the heart." -- Bonnie
Tyler

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

_Software Choice <soundchoice2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I run a Free Software website http://softchoice.come.to

> Yet I would like to list new Games Software that is Free or Playable
> shareware that work in Linux or XP and Windows 2003 / 2005 versions

> Does anyone know of any not listed there, or care to mention ones

> I hope it was ok to ask in here.

> regards
> email me at webmaster@sounds.every1.net

> http://games.entertainment-choice.co.uk

Why does the software submission form list music genres in the
category drop-down!??

-bill!
bill@newbreedsoftware.com New Breed Software
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/ Tux Paint 0.9.14 is out!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

hey... thanks alot ami.... you didnt even mention me in there anywhere and i
am the original host site...waaaaaaaa.... shame on you...

Stryker®

"Ami Fairchild" <amif@delphidude.com> wrote in > Well, you don't have Candy

"Stryker®" <not@today.com> wrote in message
> hey... thanks alot ami.... you didnt even mention me in there anywhere
> and i
> am the original host site...waaaaaaaa.... shame on you...

Oops. Sorry! ;-)

Have a great day!

Ami
"Once upon a time, there was light in my life; now there's only love in
the dark. Nothing I can do; total exclipse of the heart." -- Bonnie
Tyler

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Subject: HI I AM THE AUTHORE of bug3d.zip i am give out some freeware software
in lost years bug3d
From: jball99653@aol.com (JBall99653)
Date: 11/24/2004 8:05 PM Central America Standard Time

yes i give out some freeware games i work on take place after bug3d.zip
FREEDOM Soldier 2/1,2/2,2/3 lost years -4619 AB,-4667 AB ERATHRONS TIMELINE.
EAMIL ME THERE FREE!
if you like copy!
3D-Software
jim ball
jball99653@aol.com

yes i love help you out

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

the site has other pages, you will be listed on the software if you selected
that.

thanks for submitting your info, wish id remembered to mention that before
for others..