my internet explorer does not work at all .i have to use mozilla, it saids
web page cannot be displayed, i have tried everything even system restore but
that wont work it will not restore at all, and i have used spybot and
adaware, could it be ruined and needs to be reinstalled.ie wont even bring up
yahoo please help.

Go to Start/Run, and type: REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL Then open IE, Tools menu, Options, Program Tab, and click the "Reset Web Settings"
button.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"garnet2673" <garnet2673@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09FE500E-5811-4080-BBE2-00DA818608F9@microsoft.com...
> my internet explorer does not work at all .i have to use mozilla, it saids
> web page cannot be displayed, i have tried everything even system restore but
> that wont work it will not restore at all, and i have used spybot and
> adaware, could it be ruined and needs to be reinstalled.ie wont even bring up
> yahoo please help.

tried and it saids loadlibrary( urlmon dll failed)-the specified module could
not be found

"Mark L. Ferguson" wrote:

> Go to Start/Run, and type: REGSVR32 URLMON.DLL Then open IE, Tools menu, Options, Program Tab, and click the "Reset Web Settings"
> button.
>
> --
> Mark L. Ferguson
> "garnet2673" <garnet2673@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09FE500E-5811-4080-BBE2-00DA818608F9@microsoft.com...
> > my internet explorer does not work at all .i have to use mozilla, it saids
> > web page cannot be displayed, i have tried everything even system restore but
> > that wont work it will not restore at all, and i have used spybot and
> > adaware, could it be ruined and needs to be reinstalled.ie wont even bring up
> > yahoo please help.

I have this exact same issue. I have tried what you suggested and still the page cannot be loaded! Just doesn't work! Any other suggestions?
Thanks for any help, Marilyn.