I couldn't find the answer to these in Microsoft Help. One, how can you omit
blank spaces when using line numbering and, two, is it possible to add a row
of figures in a table in Word without putting zeros in the empty cells?
Thanks a lot!

Two answers
1. Ask in an Office related newsgroup, ie, microsoft.public.office.misc
2. Be a little more detailed in what you're asking - I'm not really clear
what you're trying to do. Examples help

--
"We've secretly switched the dilithium crystals with new Folger's
"Winnipegger" <Winnipegger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I couldn't find the answer to these in Microsoft Help. One, how can you
omit
blank spaces when using line numbering and, two, is it possible to add a row
of figures in a table in Word without putting zeros in the empty cells?
Thanks a lot!

Thanks for the link. I've been looking for a site to post Microsoft Office
questions.