i9100 resolution won't fit screen

I have a Inspiron 9100 with 1680x1050 screen. When playing games i have a
problem.

I am trying BF2 with different settings. 800x600 no problem. Resoltion will
fit, but when i changed it to 960x720 (or something like that...don't know
exacty which resolution is was) i won't fit. I only can see half of the
game. I did try, with the mouse, to get it up or down but nothing helps. Now
i can't change this resolution anymore because the buttons to change aren't
visible for me.

Anyone who knows the solution?
1 answer Last reply
More about i9100 resolution screen

    News wrote:
    > I have a Inspiron 9100 with 1680x1050 screen. When playing games i
    > have a problem.
    >
    > I am trying BF2 with different settings. 800x600 no problem.
    > Resoltion will fit, but when i changed it to 960x720 (or something
    > like that...don't know exacty which resolution is was) i won't fit. I
    > only can see half of the game. I did try, with the mouse, to get it
    > up or down but nothing helps. Now i can't change this resolution
    > anymore because the buttons to change aren't visible for me.
    >
    > Anyone who knows the solution?

    Try Device Manager, uninstall the video adapter, reboot and let it be
    reinstalled fresh. Re-enter the display properties/monitors tab and
    check the box "hide modes that this monitor cannot display".

Dell Resolution Inspiron Computers