No desktop icons or taskbar

Hi, I can't seem to get any desktop icons or taskbar to show when i log in to
xp. It happens for all users. I also can't use ctrl-alt-del to get to task
administrator (it has been disabled for some reason-was never a prob before
so I didn't fix it...) All this happened the next startup after doing a full
system scan with norton and a spybot check (the spybot downloaded a few new
updates too). Is there any way to fix this myself?
--
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply

    Taskbar Repair Tool Plus!:

    Mark L. Ferguson
    "Laura" <Laura@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29B3E3BA-9BC2-4BB7-8BAE-DBC31925F286@microsoft.com...
    > Hi, I can't seem to get any desktop icons or taskbar to show when i log in to
    > xp. It happens for all users. I also can't use ctrl-alt-del to get to task
    > administrator (it has been disabled for some reason-was never a prob before
    > so I didn't fix it...) All this happened the next startup after doing a full
    > system scan with norton and a spybot check (the spybot downloaded a few new
    > updates too). Is there any way to fix this myself?
    > --
    > Thanks!

Taskbar Desktop Icons Windows XP