Scott

Hi folks,

When I select a file for burning to a CD, and I go to the area where I the
files are waiting to be written, the commands on the left-hand side under
the "CD Writing Tasks" are not working! If I click "write these files to CD"
or "delete temporary files" I get an error beep. I can right-click on the
temporary file and write to the cd, but I cannot make the task's in the
sidebar work.

Any ideas pls?

How to Move the Temporary Files Location for Windows XP CD Recording (Q308572):
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q308/5/72.ASP

I would suspect corrupt files in the temp folder.

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"Scott" <scottnospam.eden@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:0v7Pe.477$Ld.249114@news20.bellglobal.com...
> Hi folks,
>
> When I select a file for burning to a CD, and I go to the area where I the files are waiting to be written, the commands on the
> left-hand side under the "CD Writing Tasks" are not working! If I click "write these files to CD" or "delete temporary files" I
> get an error beep. I can right-click on the temporary file and write to the cd, but I cannot make the task's in the sidebar work.
>
> Any ideas pls?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Get some decent burning software: Here is an excellent free burning
software as good as any you can buy:

http://www.cdburnerxp.se/