HI I AM THE AUTHORE of bug3d.zip i am give out some freewa..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

yes i give out some freeware games i work on take place after bug3d.zip
FREEDOM Soldier 2/1,2/2,2/3 lost years -4619 AB,-4667 AB ERATHRONS TIMELINE.
EAMIL ME THERE FREE!
if you like copy!
3D-Software
jim ball
jball99653@aol.com

"JBall99653" <jball99653@aol.com> wrote in message
> yes i give out some freeware games i work on take place after
> bug3d.zip
> FREEDOM Soldier 2/1,2/2,2/3 lost years -4619 AB,-4667 AB ERATHRONS
> TIMELINE.
> EAMIL ME THERE FREE!
> if you like copy!
> 3D-Software

WHY SHOULD WE DO THAT? DO WE LIKE YELLING?

Have a great day!

Ami
"Once upon a time, there was light in my life; now there's only love in
the dark. Nothing I can do; total exclipse of the heart." -- Bonnie
Tyler