Error 481

When I try to get to my buddies computer, both using XP home, I get the
message when connecting,
FsStart( ) generated error 481, 'Invalid Picture' inside failsafe.bas

can and will anyone help me to figure this thing out.?

Thanks

Kevin
1 answer Last reply
More about error

    Hi Kevin,

    Check this out
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;216205
    --
    Regards,
    Hardik Shah

    "Kevin" wrote:

    > When I try to get to my buddies computer, both using XP home, I get the
    > message when connecting,
    > FsStart( ) generated error 481, 'Invalid Picture' inside failsafe.bas
    >
    > can and will anyone help me to figure this thing out.?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kevin

Microsoft Windows XP