i have i virus in my system32

hi i have a virus and a problem with my computer, first is the virus i canot
deleted and is on my system32, and is under orans.sys can you help me how to
deleted.
and the other is my computer shuts down and then restarts again.
can you please tell how to solv this problems
2 answers Last reply
More about virus system32

    First, Disable automatic restart on system failure. Just to see if you can
    get a
    STOP code.

    When the pc is booting up (after the BIOS has done its POST test and
    before Windows starts loading),
    Tap F8 Function key to get bootup options. Tap & keep repeat tapping F8 !

    You will actually see "Disable automatic restart on system failure" as an
    option .
    Select that and give it a try. This option is available if you have XP
    service pack 2.

    Once restart on failure is disabled, you should get a STOP error with
    text --- at the next problem.
    Write it all down, and then start searching for the final solution.

    Take a look at the Troubleshooting Windows STOP messages at Aumha.org
    http://aumha.org/win5/kbestop.htm

    Once you have removed the "restart on system failure", if you are unable to
    reboot to Normal mode of XP, reboot pc, tap F8, and select
    Safe Mode with Networking. Make a visit to Housecall.

    Once you have internet access, visit the online Housecall at Trendmicro.
    http://housecall.trendmicro.com

    Have it check your system for viruses.

    I recommend an article at Aumha.org on ways to cleanup parasites.
    Follow the quick-fix protocol.
    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm

    --
    Maurice N
    MVP Windows - Shell / User
    > hi i have a virus and a problem with my computer, first is the virus i
    > canot
    > deleted and is on my system32, and is under orans.sys can you help me how
    > deleted.
    > and the other is my computer shuts down and then restarts again.
    > can you please tell how to solv this problems

    Hi

    Could you please, if possible, post the name of the virus?

    If you don't see any error messages with the shutdown/restart, right click
    on My Computer, select
    Properties and then the Advanced tab. Click on Settings under Startup and
    Recovery and disable 'Automatically restart'. Next time your PC reboots,
    you should see a Blue Screen. Could you please post the Stop Code from the
    BSOD?

    Also, please have a look in the Event Viewer to see if any entries there may
    refer to the problem.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS MVP Windows Shell/User

    "hugo paulino" <hugo paulino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > hi i have a virus and a problem with my computer, first is the virus i
    > canot
    > deleted and is on my system32, and is under orans.sys can you help me how
    > deleted.
    > and the other is my computer shuts down and then restarts again.
    > can you please tell how to solv this problems

Virus System32 Computers Windows XP