runtime error??????

Hello All,
I keep getting a Runtime error pop-up window at different times. It says
(A runtime error has occurred. Do you wish to debug? Line: 82 or what ever
line then below that Error: object expected) I am sure it is
something I have turned off, could someone direct me in the right
direction???
This just started in the last week, it happens at different times on one
site everytime I go to it and other sites it just pops up. I am running win
xp pro sp2 with all up-dates, also am on a home network. Thank you for the
help in advance.
Buzz
1 answer Last reply
More about runtime error

    Hi Buzz, have a look in event viewer to see if this error appears
    there, and if yes, look at the event id and source.... my 2c
    Simon

Support Runtime Microsoft Windows XP