alt.comp.freeware.games links at Fri Nov 26 00:00:58 2004

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Here are the latest links on alt.comp.freeware.games

acfg information page on PricelessWare
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acfg/Games.php

FREE computer! Free stuff!
http://www.pctech4free.com/default.aspx?ref=5400

SOUL-OMIT-ARTICLE
--
soul v0.9
http://www.markcarter.me.uk/computing/freeware/soul/soul.htm

    "Mark Carter" <cartermark46@ukmail.com> wrote in message
    > Here are the latest links on alt.comp.freeware.games
    >

    > acfg information page on PricelessWare
    > http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acfg/Games.php
    >
    > FREE computer! Free stuff!
    This is SPAM - Email Harvester - http www pctech4free com default aspx
    ref 5400 (hyperlink relocated to no where)

    --
    ---------------
    fireryone

    SCI-FI Quote:
    "I will love the light for it shows me the way, Yet I will endure the
    darkness for it shows me the stars." -Og Mandino

    (Drunk Duck- Free Online Comics)
    http://www.drunkduck.com/?r=5353

    (Warhead's Freeware Game Collection)
    http://earth.prohosting.com/fware