DVD player crashes when I right click on Icon

DVD player crashes when I right click on Icon or when I try to go into file.
I get a faulting application explorer.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180 faulting
module unknown version 0.0.0.0 fault address 0x00000000. I find this info
under the event viewer how can i fix the problem

Right click crashes Explorer.exe after installing Windows XP SP2?:
http://www.winxptutor.com/sp2/divxcrash.htm

Right-click is slow or weird behavior caused by context menu handlers:
http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/208.htm#4

Right-click is extremely slow only when Network is enabled:
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/rcdelay.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User