extract files from many folders into a single folder in on..

Status
Not open for further replies.

hello,

I have hundreds of folders and within each folder there are files. I need to
get all the files into one folder, but currently I only know how to do this
by opening one folder at a time and moving the files into the one nominated
folder. doing it this way will take a long time and i was hoping to be able
to highlight all the folders and extract the files in one go.

Get a tool like XXCOPY
http://www.xxcopy.com/index.htm

Use it to copy all the files to a single directory

eg
xxcopy source destination /s /sx
This would copy all files from the source, including subdirectories into a
single directory (destination)

--
Regards
Mark Dormer