resume when opened

Latitude 840c

Won't resume when the lid is opened. Everything else seems like its waking
up, but no screen. I'm running XP sp2, with gforce 4 go driver 6.13.10.4258.
Any help is appreciated.

John

John Ray wrote:
> Latitude 840c
>
> Won't resume when the lid is opened. Everything else seems like its
> waking up, but no screen. I'm running XP sp2, with gforce 4 go driver
> 6.13.10.4258. Any help is appreciated.
>
> John

What happens if you press the Any Key after opening?

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

Where is the Any Key??

I don't see one labeled "Any" on my laptop..... lol