Mozilla Firefox browser

August 25, 2005 10:30:46 PM

25/Aug/2005 17:58

On the Mozilla Firefox browser I have a blank toolbar right below the
two toolbars that I specified. The deletion option is not there. How
would I get rid of that extra toolbar?

I have Win XP Pro & SP2.

Thank you.

Barry Karas
Anonymous
August 25, 2005 10:30:47 PM

Two Things...
1) This is not the newsgroup you should post in for Firefox questions. You
should be posting your questions on the firefox web site.
2) go to "View" --> "Toolbars" --> "Customize" and drag the unwanted toolbar
from your browser window into the newly opened window.

"Barry Karas" wrote:

> 25/Aug/2005 17:58
>
> On the Mozilla Firefox browser I have a blank toolbar right below the
> two toolbars that I specified. The deletion option is not there. How
> would I get rid of that extra toolbar?
>
> I have Win XP Pro & SP2.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Barry Karas