Mozilla Firefox browser

25/Aug/2005 17:58

On the Mozilla Firefox browser I have a blank toolbar right below the
two toolbars that I specified. The deletion option is not there. How
would I get rid of that extra toolbar?

I have Win XP Pro & SP2.

Thank you.

Barry Karas
2 answers Last reply
More about mozilla firefox browser

    Two Things...
    1) This is not the newsgroup you should post in for Firefox questions. You
    should be posting your questions on the firefox web site.
    2) go to "View" --> "Toolbars" --> "Customize" and drag the unwanted toolbar
    from your browser window into the newly opened window.

    "Barry Karas" wrote:

    > 25/Aug/2005 17:58
    >
    > On the Mozilla Firefox browser I have a blank toolbar right below the
    > two toolbars that I specified. The deletion option is not there. How
    > would I get rid of that extra toolbar?
    >
    > I have Win XP Pro & SP2.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Barry Karas

    Try here, Barry

    Home - MozillaZine Forums:
    http://forums.mozillazine.org/

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Barry Karas" <bkaras@adelphia.net> wrote in message
    > 25/Aug/2005 17:58
    >
    > On the Mozilla Firefox browser I have a blank toolbar right below the
    > two toolbars that I specified. The deletion option is not there. How
    > would I get rid of that extra toolbar?
    >
    > I have Win XP Pro & SP2.
    >
    > Thank you.
    >
    > Barry Karas