Sign in with
Your question

How to change boot order in sony vaio e series

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
March 10, 2013 3:44:11 PM

hi every buddy I want to change boot in sony vaio but I don't know how I try F1 F2 F10 F12 ESC DEL but don`t work to change boot order or enter bios so any one know how to ente bios or change boot order tellme plz coz I want to downgrade forme win 8 to win 7
a b D Laptop
March 10, 2013 4:24:50 PM

should be just hold f2 look in your manual and it will tell you.

If it has one Press the ASSIST button while your VAIO computer is off.
The VAIO Care Rescue Mode screen appears. Select Start BIOS setup.
m
l
May 17, 2013 11:58:17 PM

Ghost2689 said:
hi every buddy I want to change boot in sony vaio but I don't know how I try F1 F2 F10 F12 ESC DEL but don`t work to change boot order or enter bios so any one know how to ente bios or change boot order tellme plz coz I want to downgrade forme win 8 to win 7

m
l
Related resources
May 18, 2013 7:22:28 PM

aungs said:
Ghost2689 said:

Turn on computer hit F2 and see if "F12 network boot" is disabled
IF it is arrow down (so it is white)
hit enter changed to enable hit enter
will ask if you want to save and exit choose YES
when system restarts hit F12 and you should go boot order
m
l
May 26, 2013 5:02:34 AM

Quote:

no...it not gonna work.. just turn off your Laptop.. turn on while holding "Assist button".. din press enter..chose english.> enter then u can see the word bios.. then u enter.. done, join our facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/50713967…or add me facebook https://www.facebook.com/jeff.jeffs.77
m
l
May 27, 2013 3:41:41 AM

Ghost2689 said:

m
l
June 14, 2013 12:00:18 PM

Ghost2689 said:

m
l
June 27, 2013 10:14:32 AM

Te100 has the right solution for your problem. just press the ASSIST button when your computer is off. It will turn on and direct you to the right page which will guide you through.

Ghost2689 said:

m
l
June 27, 2013 10:18:17 AM

Te100 has the right solution for your problem, I think. I have the same issue and it works for me. Just press the ASSIST button when your computer is off and it will turn the computer on and direct you to the wizard page which will guide you through the process. Just follow the wizard as what you want to do.
m
l
September 16, 2013 8:48:45 PM

te100 said:
should be just hold f2 look in your manual and it will tell you.

If it has one Press the ASSIST button while your VAIO computer is off.
The VAIO Care Rescue Mode screen appears. Select Start BIOS setup.

thanks for the info bro. it helps me with my sony vaio god bless
m
l
October 22, 2013 9:16:43 AM

Hello Guys..!!!

You should be able to solve this problem by pressing assist while the power is off as stated above.!!!

Kind regards

Ery-Edson
m
l
November 14, 2013 9:36:40 AM

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I have find the way how to boot from CD with SONY VAIO...juste :

1. shutdown the computer then HOLD the bottom: "ASSIST"
2. F2 to inter the BIOS
3. chnage the option of SECURITY BOOT from "ENABLE" to "DISABLE"
4. change the option of External boot From "DISABLE" to "ENABLE"
5. change the boot Order (first boot : External device)

finally restart your computer and enjoy :) 
m
l
!