how to stop dell from sending promotional flyers

For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
two I do not need Chinese made products.

Who cares what trolls think.

Ted Zieglar

Simon Yee wrote:
> For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
> two I do not need Chinese made products.

move into a cardboard box

I'm sure if you call them, they have a do not mail list.

Although their desktops are built in the US.
My laptop was made in Malaysia.

And you're a troll!

Simon Yee wrote:

> For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
> two I do not need Chinese made products.

Now, if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.

Are you not "Chinese made?" <g>

Notan

keith

AND he caught a DellBot in his trolling!
> I'm sure if you call them, they have a do not mail list.
>
> Although their desktops are built in the US.
> My laptop was made in Malaysia.
>
> And you're a troll!
>

> "Simon Yee" <jjlsurv@streamyx.com> wrote in message
>> For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
>> two I do not need Chinese made products.

Mikey

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Simon Yee wrote:

> For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
> two I do not need Chinese made products.

No more General Tso's chicken for you, then!

How many names are you using now Keith?

I forget, did Dell fire you? Is that why you're here? Work for Gateway
(you the guy in the cow suit?).

Or just too much time on your hands. Hey, take up internet porn! Perfect
for losers.

Tom

Dan Sgambelluri wrote:

> Simon Yee wrote:
>
>> For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
>> two I do not need Chinese made products.
>>

> move into a cardboard box

Preferably in downtown Bangalore.

"Simon Yee" <jjlsurv@streamyx.com> wrote in message
> For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
> two I do not need Chinese made products.

May I have your egg rolls?

curious

What a collection of SOBs!!

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:21:43 +0800, "Simon Yee" <jjlsurv@streamyx.com>
wrote:

>For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
>two I do not need Chinese made products.

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 10:41:32 -0400, Mikey
<Not_Here@Not_There_Either.nope> wrote:

>Simon Yee wrote:
>
>> For one I do not appreciate them for building such lousy machine
>> two I do not need Chinese made products.
>
>No more General Tso's chicken for you, then!

Durn, Mikey! You made me hungry!
--
Top 10 Conservative Idiots: