SpyBot affect tasbar icons?

August 26, 2005 1:58:25 AM

I can't make changes to my taskbar icons. I also can't get the arrow to show
hidden icons. Noticed this after I installed SpyBot v1.4. Any ideas? I
tried to make the changes in the taskbar properties window.

Thanks,
Bob M

More about : spybot affect tasbar icons

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 5:15:06 PM

Kelly's site may be a good place to start:-

Restore Taskbar and Desktop to Default Functionality (Line 164)

Restore Taskbar to default settings (Line 99)

Courtesy of Kelly at:
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_n.htm
Notification Area - Hidden Chevron Missing
For some users setting the very first icon to Always Hide, restores the arrow.

Why don't my Notification Area icons show or why do they disappear?

!