SpyBot affect tasbar icons?

I can't make changes to my taskbar icons. I also can't get the arrow to show
hidden icons. Noticed this after I installed SpyBot v1.4. Any ideas? I
tried to make the changes in the taskbar properties window.

Thanks,
Bob M
1 answer Last reply
More about spybot affect tasbar icons

    Kelly's site may be a good place to start:-

    Restore Taskbar and Desktop to Default Functionality (Line 164)

    Restore Taskbar to default settings (Line 99)

    Courtesy of Kelly at:
    http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_n.htm
    Notification Area - Hidden Chevron Missing
    For some users setting the very first icon to Always Hide, restores the arrow.

    Why don't my Notification Area icons show or why do they disappear?

    "Bob M" <bobmnh33nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >I can't make changes to my taskbar icons. I also can't get the arrow to show hidden
    >icons. Noticed this after I installed SpyBot v1.4. Any ideas? I tried to make the
    >changes in the taskbar properties window.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Bob M

Taskbar Spybot Microsoft Icons Windows XP