attachments are in pps format ..cannot open as windows xphome has no powerpoint
Can I open docs another way..can i get p/pointfrom somewhere
--
computer dummy

"computer dummy" <computerdummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> attachments are in pps format ..cannot open as windows xphome has no
> powerpoint
> Can I open docs another way..can i get p/pointfrom somewhere

Power Point Viewer (Free)
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/assistance/HA011362871033.aspx

--
William

In article <A1D1D499-2802-48CD-AB8E-852BB65A2490@microsoft.com>,
computerdummy@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> attachments are in pps format ..cannot open as windows xphome has no powerpoint
> Can I open docs another way..can i get p/pointfrom somewhere

Search Microsofts site for a Power Point Viewer program.
--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=428d5727-43ab-4f24-90b7-a94784af71a4&displaylang=en
PowerPoint Viewer 2003 lets you view full-featured presentations created in
PowerPoint 97 and later versions.

"computer dummy" <computerdummy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> attachments are in pps format ..cannot open as windows xphome has no
> powerpoint
> Can I open docs another way..can i get p/pointfrom somewhere
> --
> computer dummy

TRENDING THREADS