win98 boot disk download site ???

hello there,

I am having a problem with my lan and bluetooth internet connections,and I
think it is due to my bluetooth re-installation as the lan and the bluetooth
both do not work after the reinstallation,although i have done it many times
before,i think it somehow messed itself up as I was moving around that
day,walking around etc with my pc in my bag,and after that,both suddenly did
not work anymore,when i use adsl every day on this pc,as well as bluetooth
regularly and i have to reconfigure the bluetooh often too and always
successfully.
I have a toshiba MX30 or mx35 model laptop with built in wireless.I have
been told by a tech that it is probably because of the reinstallation and my
moving around,and it seems that way also...

And i have a recovery cd which comes with the pc,but it does not format the
HDD,and i am looking for somewhere to download it on the net.Does anyone
know where that could be ???

any help available ??

TIA
4 answers Last reply
More about win98 boot disk download site

    www.bootdisk.com

    "nonameposter" <notforspammer@internettttt.com> wrote in message
    > hello there,
    >
    > I am having a problem with my lan and bluetooth internet connections,and I
    > think it is due to my bluetooth re-installation as the lan and the
    > bluetooth both do not work after the reinstallation,although i have done
    > it many times before,i think it somehow messed itself up as I was moving
    > around that day,walking around etc with my pc in my bag,and after
    > that,both suddenly did not work anymore,when i use adsl every day on this
    > pc,as well as bluetooth regularly and i have to reconfigure the bluetooh
    > often too and always successfully.
    > I have a toshiba MX30 or mx35 model laptop with built in wireless.I have
    > been told by a tech that it is probably because of the reinstallation and
    > my moving around,and it seems that way also...
    >
    > And i have a recovery cd which comes with the pc,but it does not format
    > the HDD,and i am looking for somewhere to download it on the net.Does
    > anyone know where that could be ???
    >
    > any help available ??
    >
    > TIA

    yes i went there,but i was looking for a version that i could write to cd,as
    they all as a default write to floppy.
    but thanks anyway,it was a start

    nonameposter Wrote:
    > yes i went there,but i was looking for a version that i could write to
    > cd,as
    > they all as a default write to floppy.
    > but thanks anyway,it was a start
    >
    > "Jerry" NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com wrote in message
    > www.bootdisk.com
    >
    > "nonameposter" notforspammer@internettttt.com wrote in message
    > hello there,
    >
    > I am having a problem with my lan and bluetooth internet
    > connections,and
    > I think it is due to my bluetooth re-installation as the lan and the
    > bluetooth both do not work after the reinstallation,although i have
    > done
    > it many times before,i think it somehow messed itself up as I was
    > moving
    > around that day,walking around etc with my pc in my bag,and after
    > that,both suddenly did not work anymore,when i use adsl every day on
    > this
    > pc,as well as bluetooth regularly and i have to reconfigure the
    > bluetooh
    > often too and always successfully.
    > I have a toshiba MX30 or mx35 model laptop with built in wireless.I
    > have
    > been told by a tech that it is probably because of the reinstallation
    > and
    > my moving around,and it seems that way also...
    >
    > And i have a recovery cd which comes with the pc,but it does not
    > format
    > the HDD,and i am looking for somewhere to download it on the net.Does
    > anyone know where that could be ???
    >
    > any help available ??
    >
    > TIA
    > -
    >
    > -

    Hi nonameposter

    Check your documentation that came with your computer. It should
    explain how to reset the machine to its factory settings. That is more
    than likely why you have a restoration disc.

    What is the exact model of the machine?

    --
    TJolly

    "TJolly" <TJolly.1udtpv@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > nonameposter Wrote:
    >> yes i went there,but i was looking for a version that i could write to
    >> cd,as
    >> they all as a default write to floppy.
    >> but thanks anyway,it was a start
    >>
    >> "Jerry" NoSpamChiefZeke@MSN.com wrote in message
    >> www.bootdisk.com
    >>
    >> "nonameposter" notforspammer@internettttt.com wrote in message
    >> hello there,
    >>
    >> I am having a problem with my lan and bluetooth internet
    >> connections,and
    >> I think it is due to my bluetooth re-installation as the lan and the
    >> bluetooth both do not work after the reinstallation,although i have
    >> done
    >> it many times before,i think it somehow messed itself up as I was
    >> moving
    >> around that day,walking around etc with my pc in my bag,and after
    >> that,both suddenly did not work anymore,when i use adsl every day on
    >> this
    >> pc,as well as bluetooth regularly and i have to reconfigure the
    >> bluetooh
    >> often too and always successfully.
    >> I have a toshiba MX30 or mx35 model laptop with built in wireless.I
    >> have
    >> been told by a tech that it is probably because of the reinstallation
    >> and
    >> my moving around,and it seems that way also...
    >>
    >> And i have a recovery cd which comes with the pc,but it does not
    >> format
    >> the HDD,and i am looking for somewhere to download it on the net.Does
    >> anyone know where that could be ???
    >>
    >> any help available ??
    >>
    >> TIA
    >> -
    >>
    >> -
    >
    > Hi nonameposter
    >
    > Check your documentation that came with your computer. It should
    > explain how to reset the machine to its factory settings. That is more
    > than likely why you have a restoration disc.
    >
    > What is the exact model of the machine?
    >

    > --
    > TJolly

    Hi TJolly,

    The exact model of the laptop is m35x,toshiba,with builtin wireless.
    I have been told by the computer tech that i need to format the hdd before i
    do a restoration with the recovery cd,and i do not have my documentation
    with me right now as i am travelling.And i cannot get into the bios settings
    with the F1 and delete keys,when the pc is restarting,so that it will boot
    from the cd,where i have the win98 boot cd,so that i can format the
    hdd.Because the problem of the bluetooth and lan now working seems to be a
    bad installation of the bluetooth software,and he says that the bluetooth
    and lan are probably using the same IRQ,which is why both are not working
    after that software installation.

    thanks

Bluetooth Windows XP