Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1 Digital M/N: 0220 Driver

xxDoc_Hollidayxx

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2010
Help me if u can. Need (as stated ) driver for Creative Labs M/N: 0220, S/N: MSB0220240590960 Creative SoundBlaster Live! 5.1 Digital for the Windows 7 64 bit OS. I looked hard and tried some generic all inclulsives for Creative but no luck finding one that'll work. Thanx Gentleman ( and the Lovely Ladies too)

Solution
Unsupported sound card for Windows 7!!!!!!!!!

I went around and around with this. I returned everyhting I bought for an upgrade, because so many things were unsupport in WIn7. I gave up. On the build, not Win7! :lol:

Check the Windows 7 Compatibilty website for a supported sound card. Online retailers will list supported OSs sometimes. too.

"There are known issues with that sound card and Windows 7" was a message I got when installing the software/drivers. :(

Did we download and run the "Windows 7 Advisor" before we installed Windows 7? I think NOT!
Unsupported sound card for Windows 7!!!!!!!!!

I went around and around with this. I returned everyhting I bought for an upgrade, because so many things were unsupport in WIn7. I gave up. On the build, not Win7! :lol:

Check the Windows 7 Compatibilty website for a supported sound card. Online retailers will list supported OSs sometimes. too.

"There are known issues with that sound card and Windows 7" was a message I got when installing the software/drivers. :(

Did we download and run the "Windows 7 Advisor" before we installed Windows 7? I think NOT!

Solution