Winlogon.exe pegs CPU

August 26, 2005 8:15:06 AM

Ok. So i have a laptop that boots up and the winlogon.exe process is at 99%
and will not release, I have ran virus checkers and Spy ware checkers and I
am not finding anything. If i boot to safe mode I can get the computer to do
something but It won't respond when the processor is pegged. Help me!
--
Information Services Manager

More about : winlogon exe pegs cpu

Anonymous
August 27, 2005 10:48:59 AM

Try creating a new profile, and then copy over

811151 - How to Copy User Data to a New User Profile:

Mark L. Ferguson
!