  • Runtime
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
August 26, 2005 8:19:04 AM

I access a program form the web for school work. I cannot access the program
because this Runtime Error keeps knocking me out. I believe it is a part of
Microsoft Script Editor. How do I turn this thing off, or at least. allow
this program to run without being interrupted by this script editor?

More about : runtime error 2664

Anonymous
August 26, 2005 6:27:28 PM

Try this...

Open Internet Explorer | Tools | Internet Options | Advanced tab |

CHECK:
Disable script debugging
[Specifies whether you want to turn off your script debugger, if one is
installed. Script debuggers are used by Web site developers to test programs
and scripts on their Web pages.]

UNCheck:
Display a notification about every script error
[Specifies whether to display the actual script errors when a page does not
appear properly due to problems with its scripting. This feature is off by
default, but is useful to developers when testing Web pages.]
Apply | OK

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes