restart problem

When I choose restart the computer always shuts down. It has to be started
again manually.
1 answer Last reply
More about restart problem

    Hello David,

    Start by reviewing this excellent reference at Aumha
    WINDOWS XP SHUTDOWN & RESTART TROUBLESHOOTING
    http://aumha.org/win5/a/shtdwnxp.htm

    See if you have CD / DVD writing software from a 3rd-party. Out-of-date or
    un-patched CD software may contribute to this problem.

    --
    Maurice N
    MVP Windows - Shell / User
    > When I choose restart the computer always shuts down. It has to be started
    > again manually.

Support Computers Microsoft Windows XP